Redness on penis head

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im usually a very paranoid person, but id like to get some input on this before i completely freak out. I hooked up with a girl without protection 3 days ago and today noticed a red rash or something on the head of my penis. I have gotten small minor red bumps before that was balantis and went away but i cant remember if it looked like this. The girl said she got tested before hooking up with me and she was good so im not sure if im just being a paranoid mess or maybe she lied? please give me your input im planning on heading to the clinic tomorrow morning to get tested. It got more red the more i messed with it trying to get a better look btw imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.