Redness/Red Blotchiness on Penile Head

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive been dealing with a redness on my penile head for about 6 months now, with no signs of improvement. ive tried betaderm, lamisil, omeprazole & nystatin. Even canesten. Nothing has worked. please help.imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

the redness is more prevalaent in person... it's not raised or bumpy. just red.

• Posted

Hey Tim

Sorry your having a problem . Have you thought back when this first started. Have you changed soap or laundry detergent. Do you use some type of cream It could be some type of rash.

Have you been to a doctor yet. What has he told you was he the one that gave you some of the med's.

Take it easy.....Ken

• Posted

hey ken,

It started back in August. No real change in soap or anything else. My doctor has prescribed all of the creams that I have stated above and he seems confused by the situation.

• Posted

Tim

I think your allergic to something. It look like a rug burn. You would think one of them creams would work. What type of doctor did you go to. When you wash do not use any type of soap just use warm water and pat dry do not rub

Are you having sex. Maybe your allergic to the condoms. You never know. It could be anything. If it does not go away I would try a different doctor.

Good Luck................Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.