Reducing prostate size using vitamins

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been looking for some alternative form of medication that may help with reducing my prostrate and have came across this vitamin ProstaBio which based on reviews has an high success rate Question, has anyone used this product before and any success?

Any comments please?

Many thanks 

M

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey Micky.  I read a few articles on this and the ingredients that is in it are good for the prostate.  I don't know if any men on here that have taking it.  But if it helps you why not.  It does come with a guaranteed if it does not work you can get your money back.  Have a good day  Ken 

• Posted

be careful with this kind of products. They may or may not reduce your prostate, but are guaranteed to reduce the size of your wallet.
    • Posted

Hi nick many thanks for your comments. I am fully aware that there are lots of products out there and  most developed to fill people pocket however this product has some good reviews some from medical teams too. I have gone from.3-5 times at night and now down to 2  but no change in the daytime so will continue for now 
    • Posted

Micky.  I forgot to tell you in my last post.  That pill did have some good results but I did not read anything in the articles that say that it will reduce the prostate.  The pill will help you I think you never know until you try.  It's the same with any procedure.  A doctor can tell you what he think may help but he never knows until it's done.  Good luck  Ken 

• Posted

It's not reviews we want it's clinical trial data, without that it's called a scam.

• Posted

Mick,  Good luck with your quest for an alternative treatment.   It would be wonderful if you found something we could all use.    

Personally I'm a skeptic about alternative meds.  Without good, independent double blind tests it's really hard to know what they do.   And many have harmful side effects.

The other problem is that you can't know where they were made or how careful the manufacturer was.  Each batch can be different.  Awhile back someone in China didn't clean the containers and brewed a batch of stuff that contained really harmful ingredients that had been leftover at the bottom of the vats.

So be careful.  Again, Good Luck.

• Posted

Thanks John I guess when you want to avoid surgery you look for any other solution but I am aware of all the dodgy stuff out there. What drew me to try this product is that some NHS consultant have given it the blessing 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.