Reflux

Posted , 3 users are following.

Abit of reasurrence please. Have suffered with reflux now for 20 years, so I should be used to it. I swallowed a chest sweet yesterday whole by mistake now my effluent is playing up but it’s in between my breasts just below am I ok, I also suffer with health anxiety so this is we’re the reasurrence comes in x

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is it pain and burning your getting because it's probably irritated your gullet the pipe your good travels down eat dofe foods and no spices for a few days it should settle 

• Posted

It wont be stuck if that's what you're worried about. It would be very painful if it was stuck.

Possibly as Gillian has said, it may have irritated the tissue and made it more sensitive.

• Posted

Hi Ben I can swallow ok it’s just very tender, it would of dissolved by now anyway. Thanks for the reasurrence x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.