Reflux

Posted , 6 users are following.

i suffer really bad health anxiety i have constant yellow stools and this morning about 3am i woke up with acid reflux in my throat and gagging on it.

it was horrible does anyone else get this or had this i havent had it in ages and it scares me

i felt really bloated too.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

If this repeats itself consult a dietition to review your meals and offer advice.

• Posted

Try not to worry, stool colour change and acid reflux are common with IBS. Staying calm will help you manage your symptoms but anxiety will make them worse. Simply try a food diary to see what foods may be going through you too quickly. Fast transit time can cause yellow stools. Try antacids or milk for reflux; this works for me. My IBS is in remission because I do not let it worry me and I avoid things that cause me stress. These are your best options to help your IBS.

• Posted

My stools have never been yellow and I don't know whether they have been smelly because my sense of smell is poor. However, IBS is known to cause the symptoms you are having. Everyone experiences IBS differently so no one person will have the exact same symptoms as another. IBS is very individual.A food diary, trying to stay calm and taking antacids can help.

• Posted

Hi Carl. Was it bright yellow? or yellowish brown? and is it in a daly basis? Have you had any test before, recently? like bloodworks, ultrasound, stool test?

• Posted

show tests didn't show anything? do you know your Bilirubin levels on your bloodwork? I do experience having yellowish stool from time to time and i have gallstones..i don't know if it's related. It could be liver problems or as simple as IBS. Gagging or feeling somethings stuck on throat could be GERD. Do just a simple heartburn

• Posted

Carl, try taking probiotics. When it comes to digestion and gut help, believe me these are one of the safest and best way to get relief. Probiotics are basically healthy bacteria that support our gut, digestion and urinary tract. They are necessary for the correct functioning of our system and stronger immunity. Sadly various medications we take like antibiotics tend to kill both the good and bad bacteria, as a result gut flora is poor and various complications arise as a result.

So my advise to you is to boost your diet on probiotics. Eat some yogurt, kefir or fermented milk. If your condition is too serious and you need immediate relief, use probiotic supplements. I would recommend Flourish Probiotics by Eu Natural. This is basically a combination of healthy bacteria that will support your digestive system, support your gut health and improve your overall well being.

And drink a lot of water.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

• Posted

In the USA it means Not Appproved By The Federal Drug Administration, a government regulatory agency and it must so state on the package.

• Posted

I believe you are quite right here Carl. The one I recommended is not FDA approved either. But one thing I know about these guys is they are undergo their products through various clinical tests and well when it comes to natural supplements, they are my go-tos.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.