Refused my appeal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Got refused my appeal today can somebody tell me if u are video recorded whilst having ur assessment? Only the woman who done mine told nothing but lies? Taking it to Tribunal!!!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mandie,

No you're not video recorded during the assessment, unfortunately.

It's not unusual that the MR decision stayed the same because only 20% of decision's are successful. You now have 1 month to request the Tribunal. For this you need to fill in the SSCS1 form and attach the MR decision letter to the form and send it to the Tribunal. 70% of those who appear at their Tribunal have a decision in their favour. Waiting times are very long all over the country, with some people waiting 8 months+ for a date.

Good luck.

• Posted

@denise15811 yes I was actually sick in the bin on my assessment my Anxiety was so so nervous and in the letter said it was bile? And I made eye contact and could tell her what's half of a pound?

I'm going to get those SSCS1 forms tommorow and take it Tribunal told nothing but lies..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.