Regarding fibroids issue

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi sorry to hear about your fibroids, and what you are going through , but I must confess that I was so happy to hear that someone else is also having some of the symptoms am having at the moment as been described by gem1971. Having a really bad sensation and pain to head feeling sick pain in my body hand sometimes my legs, all these with other regular symptoms that people usually have. Now am waiting for my surgery date to come, l must say that my Gp has been good to me, also with my constant pushing by not giving up. hope this helps, as well as your help me. Well if there's any one else that can give more details about this, please do. Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

sorry to hear your story but trust God he will make it happen again for you and the child will grow to full term just keep being positive and confessing it. i believe in miracles and he is a miracle God.

try not to be down about it

• Posted

I have had weird pain or more of a pressure in right side, towards my back for over a year, that is what started all the doctoring. All tests turned up cyst on right ovary, adenomyosis and fibroid. Seems to cause constipation weight gain, about 20 pounds, frequent urination. For me it seems I can be fine for a couple of months and then s couple months of two week long periods and pain. The flow is not as heavy since i had Mirena IUD put in but still annoying. When i lay on my back or right side i feel a pulsating feeling, almost as if there are fibroids on the back or side of my uterus. I have been so tired, do they suck the energy right out of you?

• Posted

ohh yes!!!! they suck the energy out of me as well am constantly taking ferrous sulphate and when i sleep on my back i get that pulsating feeling as if is a baby in the uterus honestly i am only waiting for a date to get the surgery done so i can have my life back. especially the energy levels. this uesless critters must go

• Posted

Hi Linda sorry to also hear about what you are going through regarding fibroids, I most say that it has been a nightmare, because there are so many things that are going on in my body that I can't even explain, because it has make my life so miserable,l have read so many people comment of what they are going through but my seems to be a lot different such as not bleeding at all due to the mirena cor I have. put in since two years ago , apart from the normal symptoms everyone else say they are having? please can any one let me know if they do have a lot of pressure and pain in there head, pain in my hand and legs, also the sensation that goes on my head always make me feeling sick and so confused with no energy most of the time. am still waiting for my appointment, I hope and pray it would be this month in order to have my life back. I must say it has been easy at all living with constant pain and weird feeling all over your body. Thanks

• Posted

Yes definitely weird pain and feelings all over my body -headaches, back pain, hip pain, leg pain, weird cough, had heavy flow so mirena iud put in, periods lighter for several months. Now periods lasting 8-12 days now, although not as heavy. It seems I only have a day or two a month where i don't notice discomfort. My last MRI did not mention the tangerine size fibroid which has confused my gyno. Now waiting for surgery date for hysterectomy which the gyno says she can't guarantee will take away the pain. At this point i am willing to take my chances. My sister in law was diagnosed with fybromyalgia years ago, had hysterectomy Nov.9, has now been pain free.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.