Regarding the article on Night Sweating

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have suffered for years with night sweating changing my t/shirt 3-5 times a night. No help from doctor just told they do not know the cause. In January 2018 when abroad I suffered a Heart attack followed by Cardiac Arrest. I had two Heart stents inserted and for 2 to 3 months the sweating had instantly diminished, until it gradually returned to the soaking wet nights and continues. I am 75 years old with type 2 Diabetes using Insulin. This problem started before the Diabetes occured and the use of Insulin. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated. E Jeffrey Hazell

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi Jeff I experienced this too but turned out in the end it was obstructive sleep apnea where you stop breathing in your sleep I now use a CPAP machine help me sleep. are you overweight do you snore quite loud?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.