rehab

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone those of you that have followed  my story will know after I was detoxed  at home I failed to quit alchol I was bk on it in a few wks to cut a long story short I am not in a good place at the moment  but I have decided  after a lot of alchol councilling  the last wk   to give my self the best  chance of soberbility  to go into rehab the motions have been put forward and now waiting for my first apoiñtment to go the centre I think this is the only answer for my home circumstances  and hopefully a new start to a better life wish me luck 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi jsvkie

ive been following your story and am really pleased you've decided to go for rehab. Your home situation IMO, wasn't helping you at all, infact it was causing you more problems with people drinking and encouraging you to drink.

well done for agreeing to give rehab a go, it can't have been an easy decision. You can concentrate solely on yourself, away from the temptations and distractions of home.

good luck and please let us know how you are doing if possible. Many people have followed your story on this forum and you will get a lot of support from people who will be pleased you've made what could be a life changing decision for you.

• Posted

thankyou vickylou I have listened  to people's advice throughout if it wasn't  for this forum I don't think I would of ever thought about rehab never alone actually  in the process  of going into rehab  I want to beat this I really do and at least coming to this decision  as give me a fighting chance  a lot of people  and support I have now have put a lot of work in to help me do this so I will keep you informed when I have a date to go in and if posible keep you updated with my progress thankyou to everyone's advice I feel more positive  than I have for a long time I know the road ahead won't be a easy one I am not that nieve  to think it will be but at least it's a start

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.