Relapse

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone, 

I’m back because I’ve relapsed after 4

Years and 2 years not being on cit. I found this site really supportive the last time around. Today is day 5, I’ve lost weight (tiny anyway)  I generally feel really low and some people tend to make situations harder. I know things will get better, I’ve been here before. Last night I was really low and thought I should come to somewhere where people just ‘get it’ !! Anybody on their first week and feeling really really low?? Xx 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello, in a similar situation. Tried citalopram didn't work for me, 10 days into a switch to venlafaxine. It's horrible being so low, not wanting to do anything, only doing stuff you have to do. Only hope the new drug works. It seems to take so long for them to work.

• Posted

Hi Nigel! Thanks for the reply! I’ve taken these b4, hopefully they will work again this time around as before they were literally a life saver.  I hope you feel much better soon and your new meds Work out better for you. This forum is really good so stick around let us know how you’re going smile xx 
  • Posted

Hello!

I’m on my first week as well and I’ve never tried citalopram before, I’m getting really bad anxiety and nasty side effects such as nausea, numbness and worst of all extreme dizziness😣I’m hoping that I can stick it out and battle my anxiety with the help of citalopram but I’m also starting CBT shortly which I’m really looking forward to🤞🏼Good luck on your journey xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.