Relapse

Posted , 4 users are following.

Went home for a week, thinking I will rest and relax. In the end I relapsed because I had to wake up at 4 am for my flight. Now after a week of doing nothing I still feel much worse than I would If I didnt fly home. My heartrate had finally dropped and was very regular the first time in my illness and now it went to st again. After Im done with school im not gonna leave my house till im healthy I dont give a fk anymore

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh Lob I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and will keep you in my prayers. I have also been feeling so unwell and exhausted, drained lately, think I'm going through some kind of terrible burnout and it's frightening, that's why I've not been on and posting as much. But I haven't forgotten you and just pray that God will bring healing in your life as I know you've been through and suffered so much - thinking about you.

Craig

• Posted

oh no sorry to hear that. remember 2 key things to do : rest and play! I forgot especially about the latter one. try to do activities that are fun and uplifting.

• Posted

dont worry i relapsed too . i was doing ok for months even started mini workouts .

went out for dinner one night ( had not been out at night in 6 weeks almost ) relapsed . few days of ok and not ok then thanksgiving came rested all day only was out 2 hours relapsed again !

i will be going into month 21 next week ... enough is enough!!!

hope it doesnt last too long for you ... im skipping xmas this year .

• Posted

hey lori Im sorry to hear that. for me it only lasts a few days. usually its over after 3days. that being said I do relapse very often and easily. Also, The relapse is much milder than before though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.