Relapsed badly at 11 months

Posted , 10 users are following.

i was managing ok for months nothing great most days very dizzy and faint but could get out of the house for a bit do a walk a few errands . now all of a sudden i am having some of the worst days ever ! im not leaving the house at all ..... any light on how why this happens and if its happened to you

i did have 3 nights out in february nothing crazy home by 7 or 8 pm.

will this nightmare ever be over ?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi lori, I'm so sorry you're going through this! You've had it so hard all these months, I really hope things take a turn for the better soon!

I'm almost on month 8 and I just crashed HARD. I was doing fine until this week, still a bit of joint pain and fatigue but okay otherwise, until now... My fatigue is once again awful and so it my joint pain, joint stiffness, anxiety, and brain fog. Which symptoms of yours have come back the hardest this time?

• Posted

EDIT: I'm also having problems with shakiness again.

• Posted

yes i relapsed 4 weeks ago . awful symptoms curled up on bed all day unable to nap and just waiting for clock to keep moving until i can go to bed.

awful dizziness faint feeling .. fatigue .

im doing blood ozone therapy and high C

Ive had 5 sessions and yesterday had a good day did all my errands no dizzy !

then today bam ! horrendous day just waiting all day to go to bed. hopefully this is a detox symptom. ive completely had it with this ! its horrendous !

hope you come out of this relapse soon !

message me anytime we all gotta support each other !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.