Relationship advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I apologize for being so blunt, but when it comes intercourse and oral sex what is the best way to handle these situations with your partner. I’m nervous to let him go down there and see everything up close and personal 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello! 

So I’ve had my HS for about 5 or 6 years and this has constantly been a struggle for me. I’ve learned that it’s something you have to be comfortable with yourself in order to be comfortable with others. I’ve been with my girlfriend for about a year now but I trust her and she knows how hard it is for me, and I’ve learned that she doesn’t even care about it. She doesn’t see it like I do, so it doesn’t bother her. Just have to give yourself some slack (: I’ve also put a bandaid over the ones I’m having at the time and it’s made it a little easier for me as well. 

Hope this helps! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.