relationship problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

so.... sorry to rant

I'm struggling and with my anxiety and having a really bad time through my pregnancy to top it off me and my partner of five year have broken up

we have been having a rough time lately on and off arguing and we both jjust had enough now it's over for good but I still love him obviously and we have a little girl the thought of him been with someone else scares me but there's no going back he doesn't want to I just want to get over it and move forward how long will i be like this for feeling emotional and down this is my first proper relationship and my first love just want to know if anyone else has had to go through this and had a good ending?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey shaunie

Sorry to hear you are struggling. Not quite the same but my partner left me because I was pregnant ,he didn't want a baby but has since gone on to get married twice and have two more kids. I was devastated for a long time and struggled to form a proper bond with my daughter but I realised - after quite a few years - that I was worth way more than him. My daughter is nearly 11 now and I am in a relationship with a really great guy who my daughter respects way more than her dad. So you see you will get through it but it may take some time .....Hopefully not too long, don't waste your life on something that was x

• Posted

Thank you for your reply

I know in the long run it'll be the the best thing I do, I haven't been happy for a long time and this was going to happen eventually he's drained me out of me, ill get through it I have too! It'd hard but time is a healer x

• Posted

Aww bless you ! Mines abit complicated and I won't lie 8 years ago I met the "love of my life" i still have feeling for him now I was very young (15) and I thought I would never love again here I am happy in a relationship with my children it won't be easy straight away and the truth is you will always care about him but you can care for others including yourself when your single it's about looking out for number 1 that's the way I see it don't let the part that he may have somebody else play on your mind everytime you get that thought think you have your child and you are strong change around your thoughts it won't be easy but eventually you will get stronger it might take long but in the future you will be s stronger person x
    • Posted

Thank you for replying

your right time to think about number one i haven't done that in a long time my priority now is my daughter and my son when he arrives, it was a long time coming just now it's here its scary but soon enough hopefully I'll be happy and look back at this and think silly me should of done it long time ago he wasn't ever a nice person I just fell in love we all do it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.