Relief Finally! - Chiropractor Part #2

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I've had 2 adjustments so far and going in for my 3rd one this evening.    I can't believe a few bone cracks could speed along the healing process this much!   I would say i'm 50% better then what I was just a few days ago.   I am sore in the neck and middle back area, but the doctor said that's to be expected.

After tonight, I have 2 more sessions to go and I have no doubt that I"ll be close to, if not 100% recovered by the end of next week.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Great!! My husband is a Chiropractor and he took care of the dizziness I used to have. A good Chiropractor can help a lot of things. I ami I got proof. My son saw so many things in his life that his dad fixed--he now is a Chiropractor too

Gooduck

• Posted

I'm happy for you, Sarah!  I've experienced the same..Need to repeat, but can't afford..Thanks for sharing your recovery!!! Thanks Lord for answered prayer.
    • Posted

My insrance is covering most of it.... I think my payout was $70 for 5 adjustments.
  • Posted

So pleased for you Sarah - what's your diagnosis?
    • Posted

I never got an actual diagnosis from the ER/GP  My PT finally said "all your symptoms point to BPPV".....   After a couple PT visits, she said I should see a chiropractor.   After a few Xrays with a Chiro, the 1st vertebrae is digging up tino my skull (lovely huh?)   The sping of my neck, going down into my shoulder/back is 90% "off course"

So the Chiro thinks this causing all my issues and vertigo.   Had my 3rd adjustment last night and the sessions are getting shorter. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.