Relief Finally - Part #4

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve gone to my new chiropractor here there over the last few weeks and things have gotten better.  I can turn my head in either direction now without having a bad “lingering” effect inside my head.   I can drive more confidently now.   I also started back up with Crossfit and have been going my normal 4-5 days a week without any issues.   I was in a inverted position for the first time since my attack a couple days ago and it didn’t re-trigger anything or make me feel dizzy.   I have full balance back as well.  I did Overhead Squats last night and for anyone that knows this movement, knows it takes some balance!  

My only issues to date is that “swimming” feeling in my head or feeling light headed every day.  Just different degrees of it   I feel the best after I work out…..  So this makes me believe, prolonged sitting in front of my computer screen is triggering most of this (My job involves computers) so I make sure to get up as much as possible and walk around….   So keep your chin up folks.  Things WILL get better!!!

For me, moving around and getting back into exercising has been the best remedy.   I also drink peppermint tea daily (peppermint is good for the head) and put frankincense behind my ears and back of my neck to help with any ear issues.  If it was good enough for Jesus, it’s good enough for me  LOL

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Happy to hear that, we need to hear more positive stories! Frankincense, that's great. Have to try it, thank you.  Did you try Basil as an essential oil? Wondering if one works better than the other?
    • Posted

I haven't tried Basil.... I'll have to look that up and see what it's good for..

Peppermint oil is another good one.  I put that on my temples to help with headaches and allergies

• Posted

Oh okay, that is great, I will try that too. And here I was slathering my ears with oil of oregano. I was smelling like the back of an italian restaurant!
    • Posted

HAHAHAHA  I like the scent of frankincense oil.  It's a nice musky earthy aroma and peppermint oil just smells good =)

Another great smelling one is eucalyptus oil and that's great for allergies and opening up the sinuses.  I take a clean sponge, wet it and put a few drops on there and throw in the shower with me.  Creates a spa like environment. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.