Relief from metronidazole's side-effects

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was prescibed metronidazole for an abscess. The metronidazole partly cleared the abscess and then the dentist lanced it. There were unpleasant side-effects from taking the metronidazole: I felt exhausted and had terrible dreams. Also, my mind felt as if it had been put through a shredder. After 3 days, I couldn't stand it any longer so I gave myself Kormanu ( dolphin energy) and after only 10 minutes all the side-effects disappeared. Kormanu is similar to Reiki which I also practise. On awaking the next morning, I was again feeling shattered so I did 20 minutes of Kormanu and again all the side-effects disappeared. I just wish that I had started the Kormanu sooner.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i do reiki too! i havent started taking my tablets yet but if this will help if i happen to get any side effects thats great. my face is currently still numb from the 4 attempts at trying to numb my tooth that wouldnt numb, so hense i was given the tablets to take some infection away so it is less sensitive, i feel like i have the face of the elephant man at the moment!
  • Posted

IS it possible to remove all the side affect of METRONIDAZOLE by reaki?
  • Posted

i reckon it could you know, because my reiki teacher, by all rights i dont know how she is walking around, she has an awful lot of bad illnesses, even the doctor looked at her amazed recently and said, he didnt know how she did it. she says its all down to the reiki! its good stuff.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.