Relieved

Posted , 2 users are following.

So today I went in to hospital to get my Eua of my nasal space and biopsy if needed, well god must been on my side I was taken to threatre and one hour later was told the best news ever nothing sinister found so no biopsy needed tonight I'm thankful for all the support I got on this forum it's been a long worrying 8 weeks and I'm here to support anyone going through any of the same issues x

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Any how congrats on this.stay healthy and happy and face difficulties with courage and wisdome.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.