Relieved month-long constipation linked to increased frequency of ejaculation?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey. I'm a 30-year-old male. I typically don't experience constipation issues, but I recently suffered it like never before for about a month, seemingly out of nowhere (no change in diet, exercise level, etc.). I was able to have bowel movements daily, but I could never have complete bowel movements. Frequent trips to the bathroom often resulted in nothing, and I just always felt blocked up.

Anyway, about a month in, I finally found some relief after I had gone 4 consecutive days where I ejaculated at least once (via masturbation, if that matters). I'm not sure if this was simply a coincidence or not though. In the past couple of weeks following this, I've been experiencing constipation on and off.

Also worth noting: not sure how long ago it started exactly, but I also have a SLIGHT problem with urinating. It's all good for the most part, but I always have trouble getting the very last little, little bit out (not enough to make me really uncomfortable or anything...just slightly irritated).

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.