Removing yeast from our diet

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys (my first time here but i feel like I can be familiar with you just because we share that f*** disease!)

I'm 30 years old, I've been diagnosed by a dermatologist last year (even tho I knew that I had HS from doing research about 2 years ago) but I have HS since I'm 14.

I've read some of the exchange here but I didn't see anybody talking about the importance of removing yeast from our diet. The only study I found on HS patient was about yeast removed from their diet and the results are amazing. I do have less crisis when I try not to eat any. it's so hard tho, yeast is like sugar, in a looooot of foods. Can you guys confirm it helps? I've notice it on me but I have also watch my dairy and sugar at the same time so I dont know exactly what helps the best.

And on something totally different, does not shaving helps preventing? And who did laser hair removal and see changes?

Thank you!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello I have been for the last 18months using seasalt body scrub twice a week scrub from neck down. I then wash in radox euclopities body wash. I been on strict diet but notice if I have to much caffeine it can be a trigger. so far not had a major boils.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.