Reoccurring BV

Posted , 12 users are following.

any tips on reoocuring BV ? its ruining my sex life . also how do i tell my partner? im sure he has already smelled it . i need help getting rid of it .

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Edited

I tried everything and I mean everything the only thing that got rid of it was boric acid .

I use get mine from the states on amazon

bori cap .

• Edited

Has boric acid helped you get rid of it altogether? I've tried it twice but the BV just comes right back.

• Posted

I hope we all find a cure one day! I'm losing my mind dealing with it!

• Posted

i would suggest talking to your doctor about boric acid. it has helped me tremendously.

• Posted

no it doesnt get rid of it. I use it 2x a week to keep symptoms at bay. I have not found anything to cure it and I have had it for many years.

• Posted

Have you tried peroxide douche? 2/3 water and 1/3 peroxide. Severe cases half and half.

• Posted

How to tell your partner? Just be frank. If he won't understand then he's an ass and doesn't deserve you.

• Edited

boric acid is just a band aid it doesn't solve bv permanently.

I've stopped using boric acid for 3 weeks instead I use balance active suppositories

when needed sometimes I'll go 2 weeks without using it then other times like now on my period I'll use a suppositories I'm using them on my period because bv really smells my outside vagina.

I've some antibiotic cream off the doctor I'm hoping they work this time but I wont hold my breath .

diet is the key it's kind of helped it's just when my period comes bv starts all over every time.

• Posted

Have you tried probiotics infused tampons while on period? They are pricey though 😕

• Edited

its really weird because the only time my vagina smells fine is when im on my period and a few days after! other then ghat after taking my BV medication it has been mild but still can be smelled during sex & i could never ask for head again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.