Reoccurring yeast infections

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been experiencing reoccurring yeast infections for the past year in the last 7 months it has been almost everyday of the month (expect during my period) the pain comes back after my period is over. I have been to several doctors who have prescribed me creams and anti biotics. these may work for a week but then symptoms come back . i have tried everything now from not using soaps down there, not wearing tight clothes eating less sugar, cutting out alcohol , cutting out gluten and cheese. im not on any contraceptive pill either.  I have been tested for other bacterial infections (inclu stis) and all have come back negative (just yeast is present).  I have been taking probiotics and natural yogurt to try add good bacteria into my body and. The symptoms flare up after eating the feeling of an intense burning and itching

Does anyone know i can try and prevent this reoccurring yeast im having could it be digestive issues which is causing the yeast due to the feeling after eating? I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE COULD HELP.!!!!!  

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I knew Fugacil is a strong antifungal cream and it really helped an extreme itching and burning sensation caused by yeast infection. 4 months ago, I suffered from the same symptoms that recurred frequently after my period. I tried this cream, ate a healthy diet and avoided sugar with a great success. So now, you should reduce the symptoms, check and limit your risk factors. Common factors that cause your re-occurring infections may include antibiotics, diabetes, contraceptives, immunodeficiency, mechanical irritation of vulvovaginal area, inadequate treatment, and sexual transmission. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.