REPLIES

Posted , 11 users are following.

Why is it everytime Eileen replies to a question i get her message three times, does anyone else get this please,

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes, yes and YES!!....it's happening with many people, but MOSTLY Eileen!!

• Posted

Judging from this post it is also happening to Anhaga and myself. Also if you press the LIKE icon that has problems. Also the FOLLOW option.

• Posted

There is obviously a fault on the posting system - I have clicked on Post Reply and it churns over for ages saying it is uploading and then goes back to the Post reply as if it has failed. I didn't realise at first it had posted so tried again. Now I am checking! A couple of times I have clicked on Post Reply and nothing happened (i.e. no sign of the little circle to the left of Post Reply) but the post has uploaded nevertheless.

As you can see - it is happening to others too. I also got an email saying Lynda had posted something - but there was no sign of the post in the thread.

They really are pushing their luck with keeping members ...

• Posted

hi eileen

as you can see, i have a problem with capital letters and correcting spelling mistakes

this has happened when the forum was undergoing changes

hope it will get sorted out quickly

di

we didnt receive edit yet

• Posted

Nor the corrections to the messes - "They are coming" they said, "So's Christmas" we cried!

ptolemy - so would I!!!!!!

• Posted

I think I am losing the will to live due to this forum. aghhhhhhhhh ......

• Posted

Liked the quote - tried to click like - no result. Also finding the rubbish capitalisation problem more and more irritating. What a shame! When I emailed I received a response saying that this issue would be dealt on the next update. I pointed out that this was the fallout of incomplete scripting on this update and should be dealt with accordingly. No reply. It's naughty because EMISS is advertising patient.info on their online patient sites.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.