Reposting New Idea For Ectopic Beats

Posted , 2 users are following.

This is an update to a post I wrote about 6 months ago. For some reason a moderator removed it because of inappropriate content. This is really working for me and has virtually eliminated ectopic beats which I have struggled with for years. I would urge the moderators to allow this post to stand or contact me with any concerns. Thank-you.

Hi, I've struggled with ectopic beats for years. Here's something that I've discovered that has helped significantly. Standing on aluminum foil. I know that may sound crazy, but please read on and try this for a couple of weeks. With limited success, I have followed all the usual advice for reducing ectopic beats - eliminating caffeine, exercising regularly, reducing stress, breathing exercises, vagus nerve procedures, taking a magnesium supplement, eliminating alcohol, changing my diet, drinking plenty of water, trying to change focus, adjusting my posture, not over exercising etc. etc. In the past, I was also been prescribed beta blockers - which creates a whole new set of problems.

We know that ectopic beats are often related to stress and anxiety. One of the reasons that beta blockers can be somewhat effective is that they reduce the influence of adrenaline on the body. However, this is, perhaps, only addressing the symptoms of the problem and not the cause.

I have come to believe that the cause of ectopic beats is stress. Some of this stress is created by the body's exposure to EMFs and dirty electricity. These powerful, technology driven EMFs and dirty electricity interfere with our body's own electromagnetic field. This interference creates more stress in our bodies, messes with our adrenaline and impacts the electrical system in our heart resulting in ectopic beats that may be harmless, but drive some of us crazy.

I stumbled upon the idea of standing on aluminum foil through the work of Dave Stetzer . I was investigating grounding as a way to stop my ectopic beats and he warned that grounding can be harmful

Instead he recommended "balancing our electrical activity by simply standing on a piece of aluminum foil in our bare feet for 30 to 60 seconds. Our feet will act like two electrical terminals, and the aluminum foil will conduct the electrical activity in our body back and forth between our feet until it reaches a point of balance. If you don’t like aluminum, then you could stand on stainless steel. It doesn’t matter whether the foil is on wood or carpet. Nothing is being drained off." See also

I have not read anyone suggesting this strategy to help prevent ectopic beats. But after trying this...I believe that it has helped me tremendously. Here's what I did. I taped a long piece of aluminum foil to a board and I keep it about 20 feet from my computer. Every morning, I stand on it with my feet spread apart in bare feet for a few minutes. I also do it at night. ( I also am exposed to EMFs when I sleep because I use a CPAP machine with a heated hose with an electric coil). I also step on the aluminum foil once in a while when I take a break from my computer to discharge the electricity in my body. I use my cordless phone and cell phone on speaker mode only. I have also turned off wi-fi in my home and when I do connect my cell phone via mobile data, I make sure to step on the aluminum foil to discharge my body after physical contact with my phone. It is not advisable to be in contact with the foil and a phone or computer simultaneously.

Anyway, I'm not crazy, I don't wear tin hats - I'm a retired teacher who thought I'd pass on to anyone else out there who is struggling with ectopic beats. Try this for a couple of weeks and see what happens. If it doesn't work, you're out 27 cents worth of aluminum foil. If it does, please reply and help spread the word!

P.S. I also find that drinking chamomile tea is a great relaxant and helps to reduce stress.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello

It makes sense your ideia given that ectopic beats are related with extra eletrical signals.

Have you noticed a great reduction on your ectopic beats?

Me also have a lot of ectopic beats sometimes. I'm going to try your advises

Thanks a lot

José

PS: I also use chamomile tea with very good results.

• Posted

josevic

Hi. My ectopic beats have been virtually eliminated using this strategy. I would strongly advise you to also disconnect any wifi in your home. (Also eliminate sugar - as much as possible - from your diet.)

It could be that some individuals, like me, are more electrically sensitive. For example, I get significant shocks from static electricity when others seem little bothered.

However, I have struggled with ectopic beats for over 30 years and this aluminum foil strategy is the only thing to bring (seemingly) permanent results. I experience a tingling sensation in my bare feet when I stand on the foil and I usually stay on the foil longer than one minute until the tingling subsides somewhat.

This strategy may not be for everyone, but I would encourage folks to try it for a month to see if any change is noted. Also, feel free to message me privately if you would like the links removed by the moderator. I know that some people recommend grounding sheets etc. to alleviate the body's exposure to dirty electricity, but Dave Stetzer and others believe that more harm is being done using these methods...and the aluminum foil trick is also much less costly.

I hope it works for you.

Dave

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.