Respitory symptoms undiagnosed after gardening

Posted , 2 users are following.

one month ago I planted a tree. Immediately afterwards it has been hard to breathe. a tight feeling in my windpipe and I can hear myself wheez when I breathe out, i sometimes cough like i need to clear my throat but no mucus ever comes up. i have been to the doctors nurmerous times and the hospital. had 2 chest xrays, a ct scan, 4 blood tests, checking for infections, blood clots, and cardiac issues all results have come back clear.

doctors have tried me on pendisone, antibiotics and symbicort and Ventolin inhalers, and antacids, all doing absolutely nothing for my symptoms.

They have now given up on me and i am worried i will be like this forever.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

ok, so it apoears tou are at a total loss of what is causing the trouble.

1 do you know what the plant was that you e you were workibg with?

2 were tou wearing gloves ?

Have you sort a private consultation where you would get extra time for both discussion.

what abour an infectious disease centre ? Have you recently returned from abroad ?

it may gave nothing to dowitg the gardening

it is my understanding one can develop a sensitivity to something that you gave dealt with for years ?

Trust you get it sorted

pedro

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.