Responding back

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yeah she had did a X-ray on my neck already she said that I had artistis at the top of my neck that's connected to the back of my head and muscle spasms across the top of my shoulders and lord knows I have been freaking out cause I'm constantly dizzy I can't do anything without getting real dizzy and the back of my head and and neck is very uncomfortable and I keep getting mild headaches around the face lord ha mercy I just pray it's nothing serious cause this is a horrible and unusual feeling 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have been like that for 7 yrs. Do a seach for scm muscle trigger points. I am going to an ostopath doctor for thid
    • Posted

Oh wow I don't think I can deal with nothing like this for seven yrs cause this is a very uncomfortable feeling if they don't tell me nothing on this MRI or Ct scan I'm going further into this cause I can't work or nothing cause I be so dizzy and my head hurts bad and neck so they gone have to do something about this watever it is but thanks for the information cause imma read up on scm muscle rock solid cause this is crazy I hope u over come urs when u go see this osteopath doctor I hope he has great news for you or can help u cause if ur symptoms is anything like mines I can understand the feeling and it's horrible 🙏Though for u 

• Posted

I tell people that i feel a little drunk, or the way i feel when i don't get enough sleep. Thats how i describe it to people. When i feel extra spacey i tell myself oh it must be from the few beers i drank. Fool yourself if you can. Try to remeber that it will not harm you. If you give it power it will take ove r. Just say ok i feel a bit spaced out but that will not stop me. The more you move fotward the less it will borther you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.