Restless and fidgety

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi ladies

Does anyone get a really restless,swuirmy type feeling all over their body especially night times? I just can't settle

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yessss... I call it an outer body experience. Very weird sensation for sure.
    • Posted

didi that's a brilliant way to describe it - I get it a lot, almost like your whole body's just gonna drop to the floor and complete feeling of awful weakness . Horrible.

• Posted

Hi Michelle

I experienced this for the first time the other night also felt as if something was crawling over my leg especially.

Not had it again but not sleeping well not tired at night hence I am answering this at 230 am

Let me know how u get on X

• Posted

Yes I do, not all the time but some nights it feels like I have restless legs, but all over my body šŸ˜Š
  • Posted

yes michelleĀ I drink chamomile tea just before i go to bed this seems to help meĀ 
  • Posted

Thanks for your replies. Glad I'm not alone. It comes and then goes for a few weeks. It's mainly night times when I'm trying to watch TV. It feels like my whole body just needs to move. I keep wriggling and feel like I want to throw off my arms and legs (would be nice if I could). I'm having magnesium every day and I'm walking every day. It's so annoying ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.