Restless in California

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

I've been feeling off for at least 6 months and I kept thinking it was stress related. But I've had stomach issues since I was a teen. The past 6 months Ive had huge migraines on my left frontal lobe and pain behind the socket for days at times and on and off numbness in my feet. Stomach pain, I haven't had solid BM for weeks. The other weird thing thats been going on is I'm having sweats at night but I've always been that way but now its happening during the day. My body feels like its on fire, has anyone experienced this? I received some results tissue IGA <0.5 U/ml and Deamidated IGA qualative 1.2 U/ml . Im not sure if theres more test that I'm waiting on but boy do I feel so messed up and restless. I just want to find out its actually something not a figment of my imagination. I would appreciate any info or insight.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi distant, i think this isn't in your head. trust your instincts - you probably aren't right! i trust you have tried indium, buscopan, over the counter recipes? have you got travel insurance or do you live in California? you may need to see a physician, or a pharmacist? try that first, you may be able to buy something over the counter. if you are only visiting and you have travel insurance then ask to see someone. when you come home go see you doctor. good luck, it's not great but may be sortable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.