restless leg

Posted , 3 users are following.

I told my DR. that i thought i might have restless leg. She gave ripinrole to take.Without bothering to see if it was something else. the pills make me sick and they interact badly with Paxil a drug a take for depression. if i take them within an hour  I turn in to a B----h!. it frightens me how anger i feel.Also headaches, nausea, and high blood pressure.Trying to get into see a Neurologist. I'm also in recovery, but when i was getting high it didn't bother me so much. I'm so discourage because i want to stop Ropinirole but i heard it is very difficult. i think i'm going mad. sometimes i get it in the morning and during work.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Anti-depressants cause RLS! There is a list of drugs that RLS sufferers should not take which you should show to your doctor. There is a definition of RLS also which will clarify if that is what you have. Most GPs don’t understand RLS and you need a Neurologist. My Neuro told me to become my own expert and read the book RLS by Buchfuhrer Hening etc and join all the forums. I think the list is on RLS-org but there is loads of help on HealthUnlocked. Good luck.

John

• Posted

People with restless legs syndrome have uncomfortable sensations in their legs (and sometimes arms or other parts of the body) and an irresistible urge to move their legs to relieve the sensations. The condition causes an uncomfortable, "itchy," "pins and needles," or "creepy crawly" feeling in the legs. The sensations are usually worse at rest, especially when lying or sitting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.