Restless Leg Syndrome

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi I am a suffering from Restless Leg Syndrome for years used to be just nights now it is also happening during the day.  I am looking for anything, but medication by doctors to control it.  Can anyone help me?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Debbie...hope your good. I've just read this and feel for you. Myself and my father suffer with RLS but I hope with what I tell you and the others who have replied thst you will have an end of sleepless night... the drug is pramipexcole

I hope this works, I've been taking them for about 10 years, for me it's a wonder drug.!!!!

Fingers crossed ????????

• Posted

2 most effective things for me, soaking in a hot bath and using a bean bag as follows:  I make my bean bags with flannel and the cover with fleece.  8 inches by 20 inches, fill with approximately 6 cups of winter red hard wheat berries (so when laying flat about 1 inch high).  Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes, take out and move around to mix wheat berries, and heat another 2-3 minutes.  Lie in bed face down with rear end up (looking cute:-), and bag at back of knees, between both legs, touching thighs and calfs.  Instant relief.  The wheat berries will stay warm for up to 30 minutes. Adjust legs to what is comfortable over time. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.