Restless legs

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am thinking of buying a tens machine to help me with my very very jerky shaking legs .has anyone had any experience with one?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am buying one too.. waiting for the package to arrive.
  • Posted

I have a tens machine but have not been game enough to use it after I used my husband's foot machine for circulation - I had worse legs.   But I shall be interested in your results .

• Posted

Hi

A few people have mentioned the Tens machine on another forum (Healthunlocked)    It worked for some and not for others.  -  as is usual for this rotten disease.   I think that makes it a good bet   It was mentioned that you can hire the machine from Boots chemists in the UK but I am in Ausralia and I haven't tried it yet.   I have had success with a couple of diets  viz FODMAP diet and the Prince Alfred Hospital Low Chemical diet.

I will PM you a list of things that I have heard of people winning with.

Graham

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.