Results!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey there!  I saw the surgeon today for my results and he was mainly focused on the inflammation of my stomach.  He gave me the pathology results to take home and I'm concerned about one of the biopsies list, can someone shed light on this as google can't!

The small bowel mucosa shows some prominent autolytic changes associated with delayed fixation (received fresh).  Taking these limitations into account, no obvious abnormality is seen, although the surface epithelial assessment is not possible in this specimen.

Any help would be hugely appreciated smile

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.