Results

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been on levothyroxine for 18 months started at 50mg increased to 75 mg and now on 100 mg tsh has gone from 17 down to 6 now after recent bloods gone to 8.5 hence the increase to 100 mg however I still feel the same now ( awful ) as I did before I even started on medication feel they have not helped me at all. Had my tpo bloods done they came back >500 my thyroid receptor level was < 1.gp says take the increased dose have bloods done 8 weeks. been 3 weeks still no better 😔. gp says nothing else in england they can prescribe for this just bloods and increases if necessary. so my question is has anyone found anything say herbal or anything else i could give a go ?? 1.gp="" says="" take="" the="" increased="" dose="" have="" bloods="" done="" 8="" weeks.="" been="" 3="" weeks="" still="" no="" better="" 😔.="" gp="" says="" nothing="" else="" in="" england="" they="" can="" prescribe="" for="" this="" just="" bloods="" and="" increases="" if="" necessary.="" so="" my="" question="" is="" has="" anyone="" found="" anything="" say="" herbal="" or="" anything="" else="" i="" could="" give="" a="" go="">

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I go for blood test every 6-8 weeks. I too wish I knew of a bette cure. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.