Reverse Keratinization of Penis head

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I was facing reoccurring balanitis, so I started to keep my foreskin pulled up all the time. So it's been 2.5 years I'm keeping it pulled up. Now, I did not have balanitis from then and now I have started to keep foreskin on the head but it just gets stickier and when I pull it back it feels like sticker. I'm applying coconut oil before going to bed under the foreskin. So, is there any way for reverse keratinization of my penis head?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Without photos of what it is you are talking about it is difficult to make constructive comment.

What it seems that you have most likely done is put in place the long-term solution anyway.

Apply a very light coating of coconut oil after your final wash at breakfast time - get a good quality coconut oil for use on skin - once you notice the benefits on the quality of your skin you can change to applying the oil every other day.

You can also use coconut oil as a natural Lube for masturbation, again all you need is a very light coating

• Edited

Thanks for a reply.

So, yes I apply coconut oil on head and foreskin and as a lubricant for masturbation. But the dryness of the head and shaft does not seem to be going. I have attached some photos of head and shaft. Thanks.

imageimageimage

imageimage

• Posted

With what do you wash your penis?

What it looks like from the photos would be a classic dermatological reaction - for most men the problem is regular contact with ANY form of body wash such as ANY soap or shower gel

You do not say how long you have been using the coconut oil, but regular application would be the ONLY way to, as you suggest " reverse keratinization " - it what is preventing this from occurring that is the critical factor ....

• Posted

I wash my penis only with warm water and when I apply the soap and when rinse the body I cover the head with foreskin. I use the coconut oil 3 4 times in a week from past 2 3 months but I don't do it regularly. Btw when I don't apply oil, on that day my shaft gets very dry and head gets stickier.

• Posted

hey man i was wondering if you could help me im having somthing and im scared

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.