Reverse Retro Ejaculation

Posted , 8 users are following.

Good Morning All

I'm going to try to make this a short post

This is for the men that ended up with retro ejaculation after there prostate surgery. There are some men that are okay with it and then there are men that don't want to deal with it and give up sex because it does not feel the same. I have even read some of the wives have left there husband because of this and end up very depressed and divorced.

Not only does surgery cause this you can get retro from diabetes. Doctors say up to 20 %.

I have read before that the only way to treat it was either Sudafed and Ephedrine there is also 6 other med's that can do it. But taking these pill may not be good for you in the long run. They can cause you other problems.

While doing some research on something else I found another treatment. I read that they can do collagen injections into the bladder neck. Doing this will improve the muscle tone and it will close the way it is suppose to. This give men that are not happy another option if they want to have it fix. I guess they have been doing this since 2012.

I wonder way no doctor bring this up to there patients that tell them about it after surgery. That is another question?????

God Bless you All......Ken

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

good post Ken and i hope things are a little better for you since your last post.

I wasnt aware that Diabetes can cause RE.

cheers

Darren

• Posted

It causes ED rather than RE.

ED is also said to be a five year early warning of heart disease due to restricted blood flow.

• Posted

Good morning Darren

Found that out while I was reading about something else . 20 % of men that have sugar will have problems with blood flow while will give you a problem with ED also and after it will cause a degree of retro. I'm have been lucky that I don't have it. I have heart problem and also have diabetes for 15 years.

My blood flow is less in my legs. I have good days and bad with the other stuff. That is why I keep looking and learning..

Have a good day. I hope this helps some men and give them hope that something can be done when that happens after there surgery .......Ken

• Posted

Hi Ken, i am one of those that has 70/30% retro!!!!!can`t explain that.........?? it does not bother me. However i have a good relationship with my UK GP, so will ask the question next time i see him..... cheers for the heads up...........Syd

• Posted

Hey Surfman

Sorry about that but this gives you another option.

I read about some of the men that had it done with good results. This one man and his wife were trying to have another baby. His wife was 35 and he was 45. He had some type of prostate surgery and was not told anything about retro. They had one child. He never thought he was the problem because he did not know that he had retro but he found out he was only having a few drops if that. The doctor told him that it only take one drop but after the drop was tested the doctor found no semen in it just prostate fluid.

The Urologist told him that he had retro. He did try the med's first but they made him sick. Then the doctor told him about the collagen injection. He had it done a few weeks later and within a month he was having a full ejaculation. 2 month's later his wife was with child.

Check and see if it will help you no harm in asking.....Good Luck....Ken

• Posted

Dotctors do not keep up with the latest medical techniques because there is no law that says they have to.

• Posted

Lester

That is why we have to keep doing our own research.

My urologist keeps up with a lot of stuff that is new but I have always giving him up date on anything I find that I think he should know. He told me that he wish more men would take care of there body's and know more.

I was like that may years ago. I never know what a prostate was until I went when I was 47 to a Urologist. Which I did not know what that was. I thought it was a head doctor. ( Wrong head )

Have a good day...Ken

• Posted

Thank you for the post, Ken. I hope your feeling better. If you could, could you please tell me a little more about this injection ?

• Posted

Good Afternoon

Yes I am feel better. I take one day at a time. Thank you

Now this procedure Bladder Neck Collagen Injections came about by Urologist to help couples with infertility. But it has been done on older men to that want there injection back.

Now how it is done after they do the test to make sure you have retro ejaculation. It is a day procedure. You will either have sedation or general anesthesia. After you are out. You will be given 4 injections of the Collagen at 1 - 5 - 7 - 11 position. After you wake up you can go home. Some men saw results in 2 weeks but was better at 4 weeks that gives it more time to work.

Now we know as life goes on nothing least for ever. Being we are all different doctors do not know how long it will last. One man that had it done at 58. It lasted 2 years for him. He is looking forward to having it done again. He said it was easy and he had very little pain

This morning I also found another procedure to help with retro ejaculation. It also is done to help with bladder incontinence.

This is called Bladder Neck Reconstruction using the V - Y Plasty. This is done under a general. But reading what they do to the bladder neck I feel there could be a lot to go wrong. They do a lot of cutting and stitching to the bladder neck. It has work for 4 out of 5 men. But I would rather do the injection. Much easier.

Have a great day...Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.