Posted , 9 users are following.
I as a patient would like to share my experience of REZUM, I have the following:
1. Can't pee for the first 3 weeks, and the 4th week, pee with all effort and only has around 25cc each trip
2. After 30 days, suddenly got improvement, has 50cc to 100cc each trip better than before REZUM and I had 2 Flomax + 1 Proscar every day
3. The 6th week, much better, at least 150cc each trip
4. The 7th week, stop all medication and so far so good
5. Try 3 days after not took any pill, good with No Retro
6. My suggestion, you can stand with at least 3 weeks with catheter with you and not working, try REZUM, not bad
7. 9th week, I have around 200cc each trip, well, I believed to consider normal, should have at least 300cc each trip, hopefully after the 13th weeks, I will have this outcome.
8. Thank you and good luck to all of you who has BPH
9. My REZUM was done in Newport beach, Ca
2 likes, 23 replies