Rezum Procedure...

Posted , 9 users are following.

I decided to go for it .. I had the Rezum procedure done a few days ago. At... Kansas City Urology Care in Kansas. I have a catheter in ... will remove it tomorrow. My Ins. paid the whole thing ... incredible !! Cost $2000. I'll keep you posted as to the results.... the Dr. said it could be 30 days or more until Urination frequency improves.... I sure hope so !! The procedure took 7 min. to complete... I was under anesthesia so didn't feel a thing.

Robbie

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Robbie:

What was the size of your prostate before the procedure and what size is it now? Also, what symptoms did you have that led you to the Rezum procedure?

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Dave

• Posted

Robbie please let us know how you are doing. Yes it can take up to 3 month's how many injections did you have. Good luck

• Posted

is there pain? do you have a catheter?

when can you resume normal activities?

thanks

• Posted

good good luck. I'm 30 days out and don't see any huge Improvement yet

• Posted

good good luck. I'm 30 days out and don't see any huge Improvement yet

• Posted

Robbiekw, I am in the KC area and am being treated at the VA for BPH. Latest tests show My PSA is over 9 and my prostrate is 85mg and growing. The VA advised the TURP but I am seeking other less primitive, invasive and risky options available in this area, so I am particularly interested in your story and anxiously await results. Please keep the updates coming.

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.