Rh+ children from an Rh-mother

Posted , 2 users are following.

I understand the vaccine has mercury in it to preserve the contents.  Is this causing some of the problem?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alice803971,

The journals show that if you received RhoGam before 1996 the "bad" kind of mercury was used to preserve the vaccine. After 1997 they used a "better" kind of mercury after the babies born with autism prior to 1996 became more prevelant. There was a decline in autistic births after the better mercury was used but the data is "inconclusive".

Mercury vapor is the harmful toxin and can cause: mood swings, nervousness, irritability, and other emotional changes, insomnia, headache, abnormal sensations, muscle twitching, tremors, weakness, muscle atrophy...

Hope that helps. 

T.

• Posted

That is interesting.  My babies are all in their 50's so it is befor rhoGam.  What is the better mercury?  How could there be a good mercury.    So the people on this list could go for a mercury test.  I know my husband had off the chart mercury from tuna only once a week.  He stopped eating tuna and it went down. I would give my blood but they want it all.  From what I understand, they take out what they want and put back the rest of the blood. 

• Posted

Please let me know how to reach this site.  I have a difficult time finding the Rh- site.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.