Rheumatology diagnoses letter

Posted , 5 users are following.

My GP has got a date for my Dexa scan 17th July, so i went and got a copy of the letter my rhymi sent her.

RA Mechanical neck and back

mildly raised CK but autoantibody screen and myositis blot negative

Plan is to start on 70mg AA

i am still symptomatic with a lot of pain in neck and hands he thinks this is due to osteoarthriti arthritis.

c changes and not due to active inflammatory arthritis.

Temporal artery was not thickened and was pulsatile.

she gets jaw pain, but is about 5 mins after eating so it is not jaw claudication.

my crp is not elevated, she is asking about the bubble wrap noise i expect this is due to osteoarthritic changes.

i think her current symptoms are predominately dur to osteoaarthritis than an active inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis, nevertheless there seems to be some response to steroids, she has had a IMA STEROID injection to cover here for a few months, she is to reduce here steroids 1mg a month,as she is still on pred.

she is to start AA 70mg per week

we will see her in six months'

I still think i need to speak about my last scan it showed osteopenia in 2017 he said, i cannot find my last scan results.

He did not seen concerened about by MRI scan

I have never felt so ill as i have in this last week, waking up barking in the night with a cough, pains in legs '

will speak to the doctor when i get an appointment

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.