Posted , 6 users are following.
Wondering if you can help..
My wife suffers from nose and throat issues which are driving us insane. This has been going on for well over 5 years and is slowly getting worse.
There are three key areas that we need help with:
· Rhinitis – major issues here:
Ø Blocked nose (at times so blocked no air can get through & blowing her nose doesn’t clear anything)….
Ø ….Or a really runny nose
Ø Itching nose
Ø Endless sneezing (usually 5 in a row). Happens multiple times per day (10+ ‘sneezing fits’).
· Voice – major issues here:
Ø Croaky & hoarse voice
Ø Gritty voice
Ø Voice is never clear
Ø Grunting required between most SENTANCES.
Ø Phlegm always needs to be cleared.
· Cough – major issues here:
Ø Need to cough regularly.
Ø Persistent (coughing fit roughly every hour).
Ø Coughing phlegm.
Doctors have tried different medications but nothing works. I won’t go into detail on what she has tried as I want to listen to you guys suggestions.
Input needed from this community on:
1. What medications have worked in the past for similar symptoms in your experiences?
2. Are all 3 issues linked?
3. Is surgery on the nose/sinuses recommended at this stage? Will it solve all 3 issues?
4. Any advice or help needed.
0 likes, 10 replies