Rhinitus but only indoor?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have rhinitis which is very very bad but ONLY when I am indoor ie my own house, someone elses house, supermarkets etc. But when I am outdoor and I breathe in the fresh air its like a instant natural decongestant and a total cure, the rhinitis vanishes almost instantly. Then as soon as I go inside again it starts with a sneeze and then here we go with the rhinitis and the severe blocked nose and no taste , until I am next out the house in the fresh air.

What do people recommend? I have done everything in my house to keep things the best I can.

Thank you all.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Oh my God .. It seems I'm not alone with such a problem .Today I play table tennis outdoor with a friend about two hours.The rhinitis almost invissible ,tolerable.Breathing on my nose did not create any problems with blocked or congested nose.When I got back to the my apartment my congestion start again.Same things in supermarkets,my workpalce..Fresh air helps..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.