RibCage Back Pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have chronic ribcage & mid back pain at the bottom of my shoulder blades the last 4 months. There is loud grinding sounds in both sides my ribs when I raise my shoulders up or down.

I use heating pads every single day & take ibrupofen which used to help but not anymore.

I am so tired & drained from this pain. I've now been diagnosed with anxiety & feeling really depressed.

I've had X-rays, ECG, I've had massages, seen a physio & a chiropractor and I'm just getting worse.

I'm starting to feel like I'd rather not live.

0 Reply

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It takes time for this to  heal especially when you are experiencing anxiety and depression. Try to push through and try not to worry. This makes it worse. Mine comes and goes. I suffered   from fibromyalgia and awful migraine symptoms for 18 years while raising three young children and working a full time, full-time job. It got better. I truly believe things get better. Put your worry in God's hands. He does answer prayers.

window.post_1478147823328_9 = function(win,msg){

win.postMessage(msg,"*"wink;

}window.post_1478147826892_26 = function(win,msg){

win.postMessage(msg,"*"wink;

}

• Posted

Will do I do get vry stressfull and I think it gose hand in hand I think now before I do any lifting of heavy bags but it's just nice to have a few pain free days keep in touch

• Posted

Thank you all so much for your replies I will let you know what happens at rheumatologist next week. It's a help just knowing there's people that understand the pain & not feeling so alone ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.