Rigevidon - period

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

So I stopped my pill 4 days ago for the 7 day break but i haven't started my period yet and I have plans in 5 days time. If I started taking my pill again today before my period started would it stop me getting my period?

Really need some advice because I really dont want to start my period

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

With the combined pill, the last time I went to the clinic they told me that you are able to take the pill without taking a gap. So it should be fine, however in the month you may experience spotting, when your period is meant to come.

Do your own research as I am not a doctor, but if I am remembering it correct you should be fine, hope this somewhat helps x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.