Right Abdomen Pain/ inflammation/gas

Posted , 5 users are following.

Inflammation in right upper abdomen, from chest to navel. I'm 33 years male, 5ft 10in, 72kg.

Inflammation starts after breakfasts and last till evening. Gas problem is also there. I'm facing this problem from last 2 months. All test report normal. Does anyone have any idea?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried a food diary since you have pain after breakfast?What do you eat in the morning? Have you tried eating something different at breakfast from what you would normally have?What has your doctor suggested and what tests did you have done?

• Posted

I've change my breakfasts in every weak, problems remains same, now I took chapati (wheat), mix vegetables with potato, egg fry in breakfast & rise, dal vegetable in lunch. I've done LFT, ENDOSCOPY, CT SCAN W/A, ULTRASOUND W/A, And other blood test.

before six month I've a fatty liver & gallbladder sludge, doctor adviced me to reduce weight (I was 76kg) & fatty food, I cut my meal to half & lose 4 kg in two months. after that I have faced with anal fissure, I became very weak, depression. and my weight become to 68kg. I started normal eating anal fissure was gone. but I felt pain at right abdomen besides naval after taking any food. now I fell only inflammation in day season, in night pain becomes mild.

• Posted

I have something similar after eating mixed fats, avocado , nuts , bacon , eggs .

Have your doctor checked your gallbladder ?

rest from fats a little bit and let us know if that works .

Also no tomato sauce , that triggers my discomfort .

i hope you feel better

• Posted

Right upper abdomen is the location of liver and gallbladder (below liver) that's why you have liver and gallbladder issues as you mentioned. The function of liver is primarily to detoxify harmful substances and releases bile to emulsify fats. Gallbladder is just storage of bile.

If you're consuming TOO MUCH fats from processed foods or even healthy foods cooked from unhealthy oils, it will burden your liver. I could say the liver is overworked and it cannot handle all the processed foods you are consuming. If you have no vices like alcohol drinking and smoking, then I'm sure it's from the food you eat like fry foods, wheat, eggs and GMO's. Wheat is the most unhealthy thing in the world. It's NOT the same wheat during the time of Moses. Try salad. Fresh organic iceberg lettuce, kale or other green leafy vegetables with a little honey and squeeze of lemon. Makes sure it's organic. Try simple foods free of complicated mixtures. For you to gain weight but still healthy, try organic black rice or brown rice. Quinoa has the highest source of protein. Try nuts and seeds like chia seeds. Eat only 3-4 kinds of food per meal. Example banana, pineapple and nuts for breakfast. Then for breakfast, boiled potato not fry, quinoa and lettuce or kale fresh salad. It's better not to combine fruits and vegetables at the same meal.

Bland diet is not recommended anymore. Current research has found that bland diet like white rice and oats were processed foods and cause acidity in the stomach. Liver has a hard time to detoxify these substances and it's a burden to liver.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.