Right abdominal pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. Last evening I got this excruciatingower right abdominal pain. Felt like someone was taking a knife and stabbing me. I couldn't move without wincing in pain and wanting to cry. It lasted about an hour. I was super nauseous during that time.

After it passed - there was still a sore feeling in the same spot and I threw up twice

This morning I have terrible back pain, nausea, belching, and it is still tinder. I also noticed the stabbing pain in the lower right side again. Not as bad. But noticeable

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are you drinking coffeee? If you are, stop. I was suffering from the same thing for 8 yrs. But about a week now, i gave up coffee and i doing fine. Took all the tests that was out there without any successes but stopping coffee came the cure.

Goodluck.

• Posted

Hi healthy311

Perhaps you have a grumbling appendcitis..which can make you tender in that area and nauseus and vomit...if the pain get worse go straight to A & E.....best wishes....

• Posted

Hi,

​Could extreme wind or something to do with your reflux. Go to your GP or hospital if it happens again. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.