Right abdominal pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi i am healthy 20 years old male. A day ago I got a occosional pain in my right abdomen(right lumbar).It comes and goes and not very painful but its keep coming for just for one second and goes.What should i do ? Is it something dangeorous ? I was having diarrhoe 2 weeks ago.Could it be IBS ? 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

The pain only started a day ago, you could have pulled a muscle, or since previous Diahrrea accompanied with pain. You might be a little constipated. Try drinking water and hydrate yourself.

If the pain continues and becomes bothersome, it might be your appendix going out. I know I had pain that came and went for a few month before it ruptured.

You can have a doctor check it out? But I would wait a day or two, as long as your not vomiting or running a fever. If you are showing those types of symptoms, goto your doctor or local ER asap.

There's a lot more to IBS. Its a long term issue, which I have.

Let me know what you find out. Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Thank you for your helpful answer. I live in in Turkey so you may know our dishes is a little too spicy. So i am constantly having diarrheas after dishes with no other symptoms . It got better after i changed my diet to more friendly foods and it turned back to normal.I am still using this diet but today after i ate my creamy chicken i got diarrhea again. 

I hope there is no problem at all.

If my symptoms going worse , I will make an appointment to my Doctor.

• Posted

And I forgot to say i am a anxious person about diseases , can it cause this kinda stuff ? 
    • Posted

Yes anxiety causes horrible symptoms especially in the stomach. Every time I have an anxiety attack I always have pain in my belly back and diarrhea. 
    • Posted

Maybe you have a problem with dairy since you got diarrhoea after eating creamy chicken.  Cut it out from your diet.
  • Posted

I agree with Heather,

Anxiety can cause tummy issues.

Keep sticking to less spices and drinking water. Hopefully it helps.

• Posted

Today this morning i felt like its completely gone. But 1 hour after my breakfast it attacked like 5 times in a row then stopped again. Its not too painful but it made me a little discomfort. The pain is like when you run so much and you get pain for that. Its like that but its last 1 second and gone and back after 10 minutes or 1 hour later.Sorry for my english btw. Thanks for your answers
  • Posted

I went to my Doctor today. We did ultrasound , blood and urine tests. They were all clear. My doctor said nothing to worry about , also says that my age is too young for other problems. And yesterday my abdominal pain was completely gone. 

But now i am just wondering is it normal to see clear mucus in stool ? There is not many of them but i can see them i have no other symptoms.

• Posted

Mucus is normal in ibs and ibd diseases I get this sometimes too. I haven’t had an ibs diagnosis but I have a lot of the symptoms. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.