Right foot tingling and burning

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, i have had since December last year, burning, tingling in my right foot,  went to two neurologists, did all kinds of tests, said it was sensory motor neuropathy,  brain MRI detected a subdural hematoma, had surgery in June, another in September to evacuate remaining blood,  don't think there is a relation between the hematoma and the neuropathy,  strangely, my neuropathy subsided in June, before the surgery, however, it is back since November, same right foot symptom, I took lyrica amitrypiline, gabapentin, and nothing helped, I purchased the quell unit which I wear during the day. I don't feel the sensations when I'm sleeping, only during the day?.  The quell , I guess, creates a distraction.  I took these meds only from Jan thru may.  I also suffer from anxiety, always under a lot of stress, don't know what to do?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have taken all of those drugs and they do no good, the lyrica made it worse. The doctors pass out anti depressants like candy and in return are given bonuses by the drug companies by them, the doctors in return say it helps the pain when there is no cure for neuropathy yet. I have it in both feet..
    • Posted

How long have you had it? I take acetyl l cartinine, alpha lipoid acid, I heard it is good for this condition.
    • Posted

I have had it for 2 years I also heard that milk thistle is good as well as CBD but those don't help the pain either. Mine was a side effect due to harvoni

• Posted

I have no idea what caused this. It got better for 5 months, or , it wasn't there.  Now it's back.  I'll try anything, not taking any more drugs for sure

• Posted

good luck
    • Posted

Thanks, been very depressed with this,  I was ok for 5 months and it came back, same right foot,  will keep taking supplements, good luck to you too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.