Right Kidney Flank pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had kidney stones about 6 years ago. Hospital did CT scan and said there were small stones and I should go home and drink lots of water to pass them. I did as directed and no problems until about 3 months ago. Same pain as stones but CT scan showed no stones. Had bloodwork and urine tests which indicated white and red blood cells present in my urine. No UTI. No kidney infection. No stones. I have right flank pain daily, sometimes worsens when moving around a lot. Currently waiting on kidney/bladder ultrasound

What could it be?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lindsay,

I'm interested to see what feedback you get from this, i'm in exactly the same boat at the moment, waiting for Ultrasound on my kidneys for right flank pain. Both urine & blood tests clear too. Today is the worst my pain has been for a couple of months, just feels like it's burning!

Hopefully we'll get some answers! Let me know how your scan goes x

• Posted

I'm experiencing similar issues, did you ever get a diagnosis?

• Posted

Nope nothing, eventually put it down to muscle issues and refered me to a physio which i did nothing about. I am however going through testing for ovarian cysts so maybe something to do with that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.