Right knee and left middle finger

Posted , 3 users are following.

my name jerry and just joined tonight I have had gout in my right toe before I would like to ask for some help I don't know what to at this point first of this week Monday I went in for a seven hr lower back so far the surgery is good and the doctor wants me to walk around with Walker to get my strength back but I can hardly stand on my right knee the pain along with my back and my left swollen finger joint I thought that it was failed surgery the doctor I went today said my knee and finger was very hot to the touch he said I got gout in the joints today I didn't feel well at all and the fatigue is horrible is there any home remedies that I can do to get acid out of my system I take pain meds but it nothing at all for the gout thank you for reading this

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Welcome Jerry

I really dont know the answer unfortunately I had a riding accident & Ive got a little crack in my pelvis & for the first time ever walking with a walking stick .My main injury is my right leg &Im having physio for it & got to do excersises.I can only walk for so long then I get pain down my thigh & it sends pain signals down to my left muscle & further pain comes & I hate sleeping at night

I hope your situation is sorted soon -very good luck

• Posted

I'm sorry for what your going thru I had the same problem but with the left leg I got so tired and could hardly move than the surgery and I'm not sure what's going on I'm getting high temp off and on and I feel horrible sure nice to chat with someone at this time I'm kinda of scared of something happening to me sorry for unloading it helps to know there is people that care thank you texting back man I hope you get well soon

• Posted

Hi Yes & you too -Maybe call your doctor & have a talk with him about it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.