Right Rib Cage Pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today is two weeks that I have had a pain under my rib cage it randomly starts hurting I wake up and it hurts or I can last all day without it hurting usually it only happens about once a day but it's really hurts it feels kinda like a bubble at first but now when I take a deep breathe it feels like some one is pitching me under there I went to the doctor last week and I'm still waiting on results I don't have any other symptoms with it the only other thing that happens with it is that I get a shoulder pain like someone is pitching my shoulder. I just want to know if should scared or preparing myself for something

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It could be a sprain or could be galbladder due to the shoulder pain I felt before I had my gallbladder removed I also kept feeling sick.

Hope you get test results soon because we all start looking symptom up and then we get worried.try not to worry

• Posted

I get this all the time when I get stressed or overdo it with acidic foods. I had an upper endoscopy and the doctor said my stomach and duodenum was irritated. When I take acid reflux meds it goes away. (The duodenum is located right under the right rib, and it feels like someone is sticking their finger there and pushing). 
  • Posted

Today I didn't have any pain until I started pushing some thing around it started hurting until I laid down but those doctors are sure taking forever
  • Posted

It could be gallbladder i had right pain and pain through to right shoulder, this pain can be quite severe at times, i knew itbwas gallbladder when i had some full fat milk once and was doubled up i pain, no tests showed problem until i had it out and was shown to be infected

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.